Why book a hotel with a swimming pool in Paris this summer?
Summer rhymes with sun, and the summer period in Paris can be very hot. To fully enjoy the capital without suffering from the heat, why not book a hotel with a swimming pool ? Give a real holiday feel to your stay in Paris with the B55 hotel.
Your summer stay in Paris
In summer, Paris takes on the festive atmosphere that we love so much during the holidays. Take advantage of a stay in Paris to discover the most beautiful sites and monuments of the capital, but also savor the festive moments that the City of Light has in store for you.
Summerin Paris then begins with the Fête de la Musique on June 21, when many musical events are organized all over the city. Then the moments of celebration follow one another until the end of the summer.
- Musical festivals : experience the unique atmosphere of an open-air festival, by going to the various events scheduled throughout the summer, such as Solidays, Rock en Seine, La Défense Jazz Festival, Jazz à la Villette, or even the Night Fountains Show at the Palace of Versailles;
- The National Day : on July 14, France is honored with the National Day. From the military parade on the Champs-Elysées to the fireworks display at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, passing by the traditional popular ball, make this day an unforgettable celebration;
- Paris Plages : the atmosphere of the seaside invites itself to the heart of the capital with the beaches along the Parisian waterways. On the program: swimming, idleness, sunbathing and sporting and cultural entertainment;
- Café terraces : in summer, we live outside, and having a drink on a Parisian terrace is an almost unavoidable ritual.
A hotel ideally located for visiting the French capital
For a short or long stay, the B55 hotel offers you the ideal location to take full advantage of all the riches of Paris. Very well served by public transport, the4-star tourist establishment in the 13thNotre arrondissement opens the doors to Paris:
- – Dame de Paris cathedral (20 minutes by metro): nestled on the Ile de la Cité, this almost 860-year-old masterpiece of Gothic art attracts millions of tourists each year impressed by its stained glass windows, gargoyles and spire;
- The Eiffel Tower (30 minutes by direct metro line 6): symbol of Paris and France, the Eiffel Tower, from the top of 276 meters, offers a breathtaking panoramic view over the rooftops of Paris;
- The Cartier Foundation (18 minutes from the Glacière metro station, line 6): entirely dedicated to contemporary art, the foundation regularly exhibits the most beautiful works, and allows nice encounters between musicians, artists, scientists, etc.;
- The Jardin du Luxembourg (20 minutes by RER B): near the Latin Quarter, this 25-hectare green space is a bubble of freshness in the heart of Paris, between a French garden and an English garden.
The B55: your hotel with swimming pool in Paris
The4-star hotel B55 is ideally located in the 13tharrondissement , between the Butte-aux-Cailles and the Parc Montsouris. You will discover an establishment decorated around the theme of wine with taste and refinement. The 48 suites and rooms welcome you in a comfortable and warm setting, for a stay alone, with family or friends.
From the standard room to the family room that can accommodate up to 5 people, the facilities offered ensure a peaceful stay in Paris 13 :
- Private bathroom with bath and/or shower;
- Soundproof room;
- Street or courtyard view;
- Room with or without terrace;
- Flat screen TV;
- Unlimited and free Wifi access;
- Air conditioner ;
- Quality bedding…
And to make your holidays in Paris perfect, the4-star B55 hotel offers you various free or paid services: wine by the glass distributor, lounge area, buffet breakfast, 24-hour reception, swimming pool and sauna …
The advantages of a swimming pool in a hotel in Paris
A hotel with a swimming pool is a true oasis of freshness and calm in the heart of the tumultuous French capital. For a summer stay, the hotel’s swimming pool allows you to cool off after long walks in the streets of Paris and visits to exceptional monuments.
But hotel swimming pools are also an opportunity to treat yourself to a timeless moment of relaxation. The exceptional setting of the basin is the ideal opportunity to relax after a day in Paris, and to unwind for a real successful holiday.
For a family stay, thehotel with outdoor or indoor swimming pool is also the perfect place to entertain the children between two visits. The most athletic will take the opportunity to do a few lengths, if the pool allows it.
The swimming pool at the B55 hotel in Paris
The B55 hotel has a spa and well-being area, with swimming pool and sauna. Then find, in the basement of the establishment, an indoor swimming pool with designer decoration in natural stone and wood. Welcoming up to 4 people simultaneously, the basin of this heated swimming pool is the ideal setting to relax, have fun and cool off, far from the excitement of Paris.
Then remember to reserve your time slot foraccess to the hotel swimming pool as soon as you book your room at the B55 hotel, and experience a unique stay in optimal comfort.
Are you afraid of the heat of Paris in the middle of summer? Don’t deny yourself a stay in Paris for your holidays, and book your room now in theB55 hotel with swimming pool.